SkyReal 1.6 release note:
- Rescale objects command allowing you to rescale anything in the simulation.
- Delete objects command (and go to trash world, to revert deletion).
- Add animation control in SkyReal (play, pause, restart…).
- Add custom params to commands during advanced menu customisation. Each commands can now be customized!
- 2D menu customisation
- New feature system to hide the feature by default if an object is snapped on it
- New snapping system allowing you to snap an object with its center of mass or its pivot point
- Arrow annotation to create arrow annotations in SkyReal
- 3D symbol annotation to add predefined 3d objects inside the simulation
- Pipe design feature
- Demo licence now supported by SkyReal
- New Powerwall system powerd by NDisplay (doc)
- Light saber of other users can new be displayed
- RLM update to V12.4
- Compass with projection displacement method
- The context menu on the file picker now works
- The parts can now be selected in the product tree
- Solve a rotation issue if the hierarchy of the product contains a specific rotation
- Crash when clean annotation on a client and grabbed on another
- Remove the alias on the top the local player head
- Navigate to view in VR now looks at the good direction
- Remove delta on compass projection
- Reset part position now works on 3d annotation
- Rescale measure do nothing