What is for ?
SkyPrep is a preparation software used to convert CAD data into SkyReal simulation files ready for VR.
- Catia V5 (with Catia installation on the machine)
- Catia V5 (via CoreTechnologie)
- JT (via CoreTechnologie)
- Step (via CoreTechnologie)
- A task is a set of instruction used to convert some CAD data into other formats
- A task can be launched several times and be scheduled to run every nights (for example)
- A set of task can be configured while a task is running
- Every task output will be saved in the same output directory (defined during the task creation)
- Each sub directory will contains 1 directory per output format