Customizing the 2D Menu
You have the possibility to customize the 2D menu in SkyReal in order to have access to the 2D commands you want in the SkyReal Editor.
Below is the description of the « Interface » panel :
- This is the drop down menu where you will be able to chose the current interface among one of the previously created interfaces (both default and custom ones) in order to interact with it.
- This button sets the interface displayed in 1 as the default interface. As such, it will be the one loaded by default when you launch SkyReal.
- This button allows you to create a new interface that will appear in the drop down menu.
- This button allows you to copy another interface into the interface displayed in 1.
- This button destroys the interface displayed in 1.
Below is the description of the « Selected tab » and « Selected command » panel :
- The name of the current tab.
- Check box to chose if you want this tab to be visible or not.
- The name of the current command.
- The tooltip to be displayed when the mouse hovers the command.
- The texture to be displayed when the command is active.
- The texture to be displayed when the command is not active.
- The command to be associated with the button.
Below is the description of the 2D menu itself :
- The selected command.
- This small red cross allows you to remove the command from the 2D menu.
- This arrow allows you to move this command to the right (you can also move it to the left if it is not the first one).
- This button allows you to add a command at this position.
- These arrows allow you to move the tab to the right or to the left.
- This small red cross allows you to remove a tab from the 2D menu.
- This button allows you to add a tab at this position.