Customizing the HUD Menu
You have the possibility to customize the HUD menu in SkyReal in order to to be able to see the information you want in your simulation.
Below is a description of the available features in the HUD menu :
- Navigation : this feature displays the type of navigation you are currently using.
- Command : this feature displays the current active command.
- Notification : this feature displays information about SkyReal in general (for example, it notifies you when someone joins the simulation).
- Helper : this feature displays helping information about the command you are using if it is the first time you are using it for example, it can also display information about the sequence of actions you are realizing.
- Selection : this feature displays the names of the objects you have selected.
- User : this feature displays the list of the current connected users in your simulation.
- Nothing : use this feature in order to display nothing at this position in the HUD.
Below is a description of the « Selected slot » panel :
- The color of the text displayed by the feature used in the selected slot.
- The maximum character length of a text line displayed by the feature used in the selected slot.
- The side of the text that will be cut if the text to be displayed is too long.
Below is a description of the HUD menu itself :
- Currently selected slot.
- Empty slot.
In order to set a feature on a slot, drag and drop the feature from the « Available Features » panel to the slot you want to use. If you want to remove a feature from a slot, either drag and drop the « Nothing » feature or drag and drop a white slot onto the chosen slot. You also have the possibility to reposition a feature by directly dragging it from a slot to another.