When a part is selected in the editor, its possible to edit its inner properties by searching “Skr” category in the detail panel.
In this panel, there are différents categories:
- Commands (at the top): It’s used to automatically set properties.
- Informations: It’s used to edit basic data coming from the preparation.
- Materials: It’s used to define basic informations about SkyReal materials to used in session.
- ReadOnly: It’s used for debug purposes
- Metadata : It’s used to register the metadata linked to the selected part
- Hierarchy: It’s used to define the link between the selected part and its parents/childs.
- Selection: It’s used to define the selection informations like the selected part group or whether the part is selectable or not.
- Physics: It’s used to define the SkyReal physical properties of the part.