Navigate to the customization page
To customize SkyReal, open a simulation and click on the “Options tab”.
Then, click on 2D menu button (#5)
A desktop interface customization page will be displayed. This interface is composed of a properties panels (left) and a visual editor (right)
Current interface properties
At the top of the properties panel, there is the current interface panel selection (see bellow).
- This is the drop down menu where you will be able to chose the current interface among one of the previously created interfaces (both default and custom ones) in order to interact with it.
- This button sets the interface displayed in 1 as the default interface. As such, it will be the one loaded by default when you launch SkyReal.
- This button allows you to create a new interface that will appear in the drop down menu.
- This button destroys the interface displayed in 1.
- This button allows you to copy another interface into the interface displayed in 1.
- This button set the color of the menu.
Current selection properties
At the bottom of the properties panel, there is the current selection panel options composed of selected tab and selected command (see bellow).
- The name of the current tab.
- The icon of the current tab.
- The name of the current command.
- The tooltip to be displayed when the mouse hovers the command.
- The texture to be displayed when the command is active.
- The texture to be displayed when the command is not active.
- The command to be associated with the button.
The visual editor is composed of :
- This small red cross allows you to remove the tab from the 2D menu.
- This arrow allows you to move this command up or down.
- This button allows you to add a command at this position.
- This button allows you to add a tab at this position.