Main 2D view
The default view when a SkyReal simulation is loaded is the 2D view.
This view is composed of:
- The Left menu bar used to run command in SkyReal
- (1) The expand tab description button used to see the text associated to the tabs
- (2) The VR button use to run SkyReal in VR
- (3) The tabs buttons containing a lot of différents commands
- (4) The SkyReal option button (see advanced customisation)
- The Top bar used to manage windows size (5)
When the expand tab description button is selected, the tab text description is displayed as follow:
The 2D menu
When a tab is selected, its content is displayed on a panel at the left of the tab bar:
At the top panel, the title of the tab is display (1) and under it, every commands (2).
A tab can contains différent kind of commands:
- The button command (click on it to execute an action)
- The toggle button command (this command can be either On or Off). Clicking on it will reverse its state. If the icon is crossed, it means that the command is currently off and clicking ont it will make it on.
- The numeric command (ability to change numeric values between a min and a max). To run it, click on the small arrow on the left of the icon. Given the command, it’s possible to enter a custom value or to choose between a set of values.
- The choice command (ability to choose on item in a collection). To run it, click on the small arrow on the left of the icon and select the value to execute.