Customizing the VR Menu in SkyReal
You have the possibility to customize the VR menu in SkyReal in order to be able to use the commands you want in your simulation.
Below is a description of the “Interface” panel :
- This is the drop down menu where you will be able to chose the current interface among one of the previously created interfaces (both default and custom ones) in order to interact with it.
- This button sets the interface displayed in 1 as the default interface. As such, it will be the one loaded by default when you launch SkyReal.
- This button set the colors of the VR menu automatically (even in sub-menus).
- This button allows you to create a new interface that will appear in the drop down menu.
- This button allows you to copy another interface into the interface displayed in 1.
- This button destroys the interface displayed in 1.
Below is a description of the VR menu itself :
- Selected slice
- This button allows you to add a slice to the current pie.
- This button allows you to delete the current slice.
- This small arrow means that this slice is a sub-menu slice instead of a command slice.
Below is a description of the “Slice selection” panel :
- This drop down menu allows you to chose if the selected slice should be a command or a sub-menu. If the slice is a sub-menu, you do not have the 5th and 6th points.
- The name to display when the controller hovers the slice.
- The color of the slice.
- This drop down menu allows you to chose one texture to be displayed on the slice.
- This drop down menu allows you to chose the command to be associated with this slice.
- In this area, you will be able to customize the command, it can be check boxes, numbers, names, colors, drop down menus…